• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Americanwx problem using internet explorer 8

wx.1028

It's a minor incompatibility issue with IPB's code and IE8. I've noticed some issues with the drop down menus as well which I will be working on, but shouldn't prevent full use of the site. My suggestion would be to use another web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome (which is what I use exclusively now).

It's a minor incompatibility issue with IPB's code and IE8. I've noticed some issues with the drop down menus as well which I will be working on, but shouldn't prevent full use of the site. My suggestion would be to use another web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome (which is what I use exclusively now).

thanks alot for the reply WOW. i will try that :D

Exact same as here. I used to use IE8 but I couldn't use the drop down menu or multiquote posts. Now I use chrome and everything works fine. biggrin.gif

Exact same as here. I used to use IE8 but I couldn't use the drop down menu or multiquote posts. Now I use chrome and everything works fine. biggrin.gif

If you use compatibility mode it works, though the CSS markup works differently and makes it look strange. IE just has to be different among the crowd. Makes CSS coding a pain.

• 1 month later...

Archived