• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weather Related Super Bowl Prop

Bookmaker.com is offering a unique prop for the Super Bowl tomorrow. They are offering Yes +350/No -1500 on whether it will snow in Dallas on Super Bowl Sunday. I asked their customer service rep what the stipulations were and was told that is for the stadium area any time on Sunday and no accumulation is required.

Post your predictions here.

GFS verbatim, looking at the AccuWx PPV raw text, DFW version of Armageddon, about four inches of snow over a quarter inch of ice. But not until Tuesday night and Wednesday.

Plus any snow that can survive the brief thaw...

A dusting before the Super Bowl on the GFS. 2 meter temps above freezing, normally bad for accumulations with such light snow, but should be a fresh dusting on pre-existing snow pack. NAM similar, a touch colder.

I'm an optimist. This is DFW's year. This would be snow on snow on snow. Maybe snow on snow on snow on snow, if the snow can survive a the predicted near 50F highs on Tuesday.

I say one full inch. The models busted low. Then 24-21, Pouncey's injury and Green Bay's hot hand being the difference.

I reserve the right to now search for the HRRR or experiemental versions of the WRF to see if I can find better snow. But for now, 1 inch.

Edit. Forget obscure and foreign models.

Not just snow, but an inch of snow.

Archived