Jump to content

NeffsvilleWx

Members
  • Posts

    6,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NeffsvilleWx

  1. Years ago I got suspended for discussing a future event's impact on the state of Maryland, because I work there. But since I don't live there, I don't have any skin in the game or something. Good riddance.
  2. You beat me to it. For everyone else, assume our obs are the same. P sure I could ride my lawnmower to superstorm's house.
  3. I was in Conestoga then. Maybe it was '93? Or maybe none of the above.
  4. This reminds me of '96(?) where we had a long period of sleet in the middle. Sledding was awesome in that storm.
  5. flurries starting to mix in ever so slightly in Centerville Wind picking up, too.
  6. fairly heavy sleet here at the moment, I have to think this is helping cool the warm layer above.
  7. Rule #1: In the LSV, never trust a Miller B (and don't trust the models, either). You're flying blind into a shitstorm, Randers.
  8. Is that a deform band starting to appear just north of lwx?
  9. Light snow in Lancaster, driveway and dirt surfaces almost covered.
  10. Worth noting that half of the top 10 are all within the past 26 years.
  11. Hedging his bets. He knows someone is going to jackpot, but he doesn't know where. So he lets everyone pretend they might knowing full well they probably won't.
  12. Nothing on the ground 10 miles ESE of you, either. Radar indicates some virga though. Watching that Temp/DP and looking for them to start closing. But for the moment, they're stuck about 12º apart.
  13. 26/15 IMBY. Got that humid cold feel that accompanies snow.
  14. late 90's, I believe. Went to bed sure school would be closed. Woke up to brown grass. Still haven't gotten over my distrust of snow forecasts.
  15. Isn't that true (in some form: n/s, e/w) for almost all major Lancaster area snowfalls? Mixing and dryslots (or fear of), and large gradients are pretty much the norm.
  16. No wonder we're looking at a mauling in december....
×
×
  • Create New...