Jump to content

Cashtown_Coop

Members
  • Posts

    3,380
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cashtown_Coop

  1. I’m def in a good spot. Should be a jackpot zone within a tier of counties around me.
  2. Temperature dropped quickly this eve 32/28. Can’t be a bad thing
  3. Trying to bring good vibes. There’s always a second band max west of the main jackpot ccb.
  4. Cool little board. What happens when the snow gets above the orange maker
  5. Low tucked in would have much more expansive precip to the west
  6. A ribbon of warning criteria in there. What a setup that would be for Wednesday. Foundation is laid
  7. Yes, but Still trended north at end. So did the dec 2009 storm. That’s what this storm reminds me of.
  8. My north trend 24 out. Everything going as planned
  9. Adams grid now showing 2-4” tomorrow with snow heavy at times. Advisory coming ? lwx showing 1-3” for Frederick county and 3-5” for Washington county. Good trend
  10. Regarding the Wed system, I’m thinking models continue a se trend through the next 24 hours before the Inevitable north trend starts Monday into Tuesday. If the euro continues to remain steady then bow to the king.
  11. I received a text from one of my CTP met friends that made the Feb 5-6 2010 comparison last eve. I ended up with 27” from that one. Hard to believe this is real.
×
×
  • Create New...