Jump to content

PDIII

Members
  • Posts

    1,403
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PDIII

  1. Can't even manage some severe with a frontal passage. Red Flag warnings surely will be hoisted.
  2. ANZ920-040830- Baltimore Canyon to 69W east of 1000 fm and south of 38.5N to 250 nm offshore- 353 PM EST Wed Jan 3 2018 HURRICANE FORCE WIND WARNING TONIGHT E to SE winds 5 to 15 kt, increasing to 45 to 60 kt. Seas 2 to 4 ft, building to 11 to 18 ft. Rain with VSBY 1 nm or less. THU Winds increasing to N to NW 55 to 65 kt, then becoming W to NW 55 to 70 kt. Seas building to 22 to 37 ft. Rain with VSBY 1 nm or less.
  3. I am in an advisory.. lol.. I was in a meeting at work and missed the last update. I guess the nws is saying that this could be the biggest event of the year.
×
×
  • Create New...