Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Got to ask Mag is this still considered a Miller B on the GFS? That Low seems to comes up straight from the Gulf but I certainly don't know enough.
  2. Also EURO had something on the 18th as well as a potential.
  3. Thanks Blizz Tropical Tidbits is stuck. And I'll take my 4-5" for a light dinner event!
  4. The NAM is stuck at 12 for the past 25 mins. LOL.
  5. Just to have something to track unlike last year is a blessing.
  6. When is the Weather Channel going to name this storm....I'm on edge waiting.
  7. Yeah I should have said that. I'll take half of it for sure!
  8. My good luck by going to bed before the EURO because while I was up nothing was looking good. Thanks Mag!
  9. @144 I like this with many more runs to go. Signal stays strong not the 12z Euro huge amounts but it is there on this run.
  10. As Mag wanted the first one is south of us @ 90.
  11. LOL...I know social media so called weather sites are all over today with the propaganda about this event already.
  12. The real sadness are the employees at these restaurants that a couple of weeks before Christmas many don't have a job and these restaurants were given no time to prepare for this, buying food to cook for the weekend and next week. This Governor?. You can certainly go to a grocery store for an hour not social distancing but cannot sit a table at a restaurant, I guess COVID knows where and when to attack. Anyways back to the weather. My one non weather post cannot wait for 0z!
  13. I agree, I was looking at that earlier seems to go far enough south for a non event but there is still time.
  14. Not the best Happy Hour run but the signal is still there, low is just a weaker sheer look to me. Still gets snow into C/S PA but nothing like 12z.
×
×
  • Create New...