Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. I haven’t been in the MA thread maybe once so far. I am happy for them. They deserve it every once in a while. I’ll take my 3-5” and be happy as well.
  2. The stream of moisture coming north from Memphis has my hopes higher
  3. My region has snow heavy at times 1-3” geezus!
  4. I’m probably too high but I like my 3-5” stance from yesterday.
  5. Definitely snow might be over us but not falling to the ground
  6. @AccuChris what are you thinking for Lebanon County?
  7. It’s game time looking at the radar in the Midwest I don’t see much north trend to it
  8. It’s been like this since 1993 or whenever the internet started.
  9. I’ve been part of a weather forum for 30 years yea call it as it.
×
×
  • Create New...