Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Perfect get ready things will get better! Or I shouldn’t say better than the lastv4 years. And damn I said I would quit getting into politics on this forum! Oh well brutalize me.
  2. I guess climate change is an issue damn global warming
  3. Football games this weekend might be fun to watch the weather, and cold.
  4. I think it will be him. Even though he keeps saying he loves Boulder.
  5. agree terrible football weekend which started on Thursday,
  6. Yeah I’m thinking the eagles should be up a lot more but will pull away in the 2nd half
  7. Yeah understood it just helps me mentality to watch a game instead of politics and news and anything else.
  8. Agree. I was just calling it that. We shall see.
  9. And Franklin has a 3-17 record against top 10 teams in his run as a PSU Head Coach. It is time, every year its the same thing.
  10. Franklin worth keeping? Who did he beat this year outside of Boise St. He is a joke. 10M a year. Come on.
×
×
  • Create New...