Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. They might have meant their quota in one storm
  2. Places to our north are getting rocked. This shows you how the models once again didn't portray a northern aspect to the storm.
  3. Come on help me Burgh! Snow showers will live with me now for forever!
  4. Ridiculous! SCHOOL CLOSING/DELAYS FOR MONDAY Lower Dauphin is operating using a virtual instruction day. No in person classes scheduled. Derry Township has canceled school with no virtual instruction day scheduled. Palmyra is operating under a 2-hour delay with modified kindergarten.
  5. I don’t think so. I am hopeful now for a transfer and a coastal low
  6. Now I don’t like the look of the radar looks like south of PA unless we get a transfer
  7. That’s awesome things are coming together now finally!
×
×
  • Create New...