CTP updated Warning language.
WINTER STORM WARNING
ISSUED: 12:00 PM DEC. 15, 2020 – NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM WEDNESDAY TO
7 AM EST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 9 to 12
inches to the west of the Interstate 99 corridor, and 12 to 18
inches across the remainder of South-central Pennsylvania
* WHERE...The Southern half of Central Pennsylvania.
* WHEN...From 10 AM Wednesday to 7 AM EST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The
hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Bands of heavy snow with accumulation rates
of 2 to 3 inches per hour are likely late Wednesday and
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and Pennsylvania
Turnpike Commission strongly encourage motorists to heed all
travel restrictions and delay unnecessary travel as significant
winter weather conditions will make travel very hazardous.
Call 5 1 1 or visit www.511pa.com for the latest travel, roadway
and traffic conditions.
To report snow, post to the NWS State College Facebook page, use
Twitter @NWSStateCollege, or visit weather.gov/ctp.