Jump to content

canderson

Members
  • Posts

    25,492
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canderson

  1. We've done 17 but probably no more except Antarctica and Greenland. I do miss that smell when you first board a ship though - it's special.
  2. 87 / 72 at noon. It's one of the grosser days of the year out.
  3. I was wrong. Big storm about to hit. Special weather statement for hail and 50+ mph winds.
  4. Did S&S or whatever those fools were called take over?
  5. That’s ambitious. There is no instability so I don’t see strong winds (over 40) mixing down.
  6. I'm going to boot myself when this system falls apart and I get less than .1" rain though tomorrow night. The "first" wave has been putrid.
  7. It was on FX originally so you still have never watched a Netflix series! (Stranger Things is fantastic though ... )
  8. Saw they have upped the forecast though - I expect a very busy September and October. Water temps are SCORCHED.
  9. I got some rain but nothing heavy at all - .3” for the day.
  10. We might get some thunder and lightning but I don't expect anything severe at all. It's real dry though - could use rain.
  11. 90 was my high today. 92 yesterday. My grass is browning quickly since I’ve missed most all the rain the last week .
  12. Hmmm MDT is already locked in a top 15 hottest summer iirc.
  13. Should be late late afternoon - it’ll be a mostly dark hours event. Lots of rain coming.
  14. Finally getting real rain. Great lighting too.
  15. Yea agreed - it didn’t shift north to the boundary like I imagine.
  16. Very very light rain for 1 or so minutes. Trace at most for me. Airport will get nada.
  17. It should die out to the S of the outflow that’s set up to our N. I’m not expecting any rain.
  18. I see tons of lightning and hear thunder just to my north but won’t get any rain from the cell.
  19. Looks like you and I will miss any rain by ~15 miles. I am rocking .15” since last Saturday, has to the be the least of any member here.
  20. Oh for sure - but they called for an enhanced risk of severe storms and nothing but rain and some thunder. I say that and a storm just W of Altoona is now tornado warned.
×
×
  • Create New...