• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
good job

Ronnie

I admit i was a bit skeptical when eastern went away. I am just a lurker who reads posts during the storms but I was worried that nothing could replace easterns community and forum. I thought people would get lost and not make it here. I think I felt the same way when wright-weather turned into eastern as well. Overall these americanwx forums are really good and the design is easy to read. The forums look great and seem to hold up pretty well during a big storm like the blizzard last week. I am really happy we can move forward with all of this knowledge within the community so we can watch storms approach together. I also like the facebook community.

Take care!

I admit i was a bit skeptical when eastern went away. I am just a lurker who reads posts during the storms but I was worried that nothing could replace easterns community and forum. I thought people would get lost and not make it here. I think I felt the same way when wright-weather turned into eastern as well. Overall these americanwx forums are really good and the design is easy to read. The forums look great and seem to hold up pretty well during a big storm like the blizzard last week. I am really happy we can move forward with all of this knowledge within the community so we can watch storms approach together. I also like the facebook community.

Take care!

I agree 100% this a great place to discuss and learn and it will only get better!!!

Take care!

The adminstators are doing a first-class job iwth what has to be a very difficult situation. Too bad Yahoo, MSN Live and AOL are not cooperating.

Archived