• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Hats off to the NWS Mets here

Today I am glad that is not my job. Unbelievable tough forecast given all the uncertainties with the guidance...and on a huge holiday / travel weekend. This means of course that many of the mets are going to have their holidays ruined trying to stay on top of this. At least I'm sure the adrenaline must be pumping in the forecast offices, so maybe it isn't all bad.

For working this holiday and also for all you do the rest of the year I thank you.

God bless and have a Merry Christmas!!!

Today I am glad that is not my job. Unbelievable tough forecast given all the uncertainties with the guidance...and on a huge holiday / travel weekend. This means of course that many of the mets are going to have their holidays ruined trying to stay on top of this. At least I'm sure the adrenaline must be pumping in the forecast offices, so maybe it isn't all bad.

For working this holiday and also for all you do the rest of the year I thank you.

God bless and have a Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks! It's been a long day and it's not done yet. Then there's tomorrow...!

Which Euro run, exactly? The one from days ago which tracked across portions of Massachusetts at a higher rate of forward motion? The ones from 1-2 days ago which were rather offshore? We'll know more in a couple days, of course.

DR

Putting aside my own wish-casting, I'm impressed with those professionals here who remained skeptical when the easy model solution was to ignore the euro.

Archived