Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Help! New to weather monitoring.

SHW

Hi folks. 
I need some help. 
Does anyone know of a visual interior screen display that receives (and displays) current weather data for my area?

I don’t really need a station that gathers data from an instrument that I set outside. 
I need a display that gets data from the NWS (or other service) and displays it on an LCD screen. 
Can anyone help?

Thank you!

I don't know of a solution that would not include displaying some sort of personal weather station data on a separate device, even if the station wasn't yours. I do know that Weather Bug or Weather Underground has good data that you can display on your tv or computer pretty well and MeteoBlue has a widget that you can display current conditions and forecasts on any device including your tv 24/7. I'm sure there might be a device that you can buy and that would work as a visual interior screen and display the NWS website data or another visual weather display. Hope this helps

https://www.meteoblue.com/

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2021 at 2:08 PM, SHW said:

Hi folks. 
I need some help. 
Does anyone know of a visual interior screen display that receives (and displays) current weather data for my area?

I don’t really need a station that gathers data from an instrument that I set outside. 
I need a display that gets data from the NWS (or other service) and displays it on an LCD screen. 
Can anyone help?

Thank you!

There used to be one made by a company called BIOS that would do that, do not know if they are still around though. Nearly everything these days that has a screen and shows local forecasts still utilizes at least a temperature sensor in your backyard.