• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    queenofscience
    Newest Member
    queenofscience

January 18th Event

Not much falling from the sky right now but back roads are sleet/ice covered. Real slick out there. We had a decent amount of sleet prior to the zr so it really cemented the sleet.

Holding steady at 31.3.  Pretty windy at times...had a few nice gusts accompanied by a burst of sleet/frz rain.  Maybe the wind has helped keep temps just below freezing. 

No icing on trees that i can see, but deck is still coated with ice and picnic table has a nice coating here in Stanardsville. 

I will take whatever I can get after over 2 years since last measurable snowfall in SEVA/ORF  

926FB883-4CA0-48D3-8621-CF630FB945C3.jpeg

84E8C3C1-5785-4E3A-A80C-DD3DBFB5730B.jpeg

• Like 3

Decent icing on all cold surfaces just north of Baltimore City. Now I look forward to a couple sub-freezing days next week. I actually haven't looked beyond Wednesday in a few days on the models. It was starting to look bleak so I took a vacation from the models.

32.6 and trees, rails, tables chairs and some grassy areas are icy

who are the guy(s) going to Wisp because I’m at 7 Springs tomorrow and we can compare notes.

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

33 and pouring rain. My favorite.

Terrible driving conditions on the bay bridge. There's only 2 lanes open and the drivers ain't so bright 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

Terrible driving conditions on the bay bridge. There's only 2 lanes open and the drivers ain't so bright 

Um, that would be the case on a beautiful day in June.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pretty impressive icing in Westminster on north driving home.  Even in darkness you could see a lot of ice buildup in trees through headlights.  The Westminster Dunkin donuts drive through order sign was an epic amount of ice:lmao: lol . Should of photo it . Just got home and temp has just edged above freezing.