• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Where did the models go?

matchorno

Sorry.  I really don't mean to post an unrelated topic, but I posted in Support and I haven't heard back.  A quick question...I can't find the model maps that used to be on this website.  There used to be lots of options for lots of models.  I can't imagine they would just throw all of that away.  But I can't seem to find them at all this winter.

If they've truly been removed, does anyone recommend a good site for viewing Ensemble output.  AmericanWX used to have my favorite ensemble graphics.  I'm just an unexperienced weenie, so I don't need anything crazy.  Tropical Tidbits (I know...weenie site for sure) is enough for me for the operationals.  But their ensemble options lack something to be desired.

Thanks.

Since nobody else answered you, it does, in fact, seem like the models have been taken off the site. Never used them so didn't notice they left, lol.

I'm only versed in WeatherBell and Weathermodels.com, but either would probably fit your purposes. WeatherBell has become more unreliable and is $25 a month vs. Weathermodels, but the layout and graphics are better (IMO). Weathermodels is more frequently updated, as it is now Ryan Maue's pet project, and is considerably cheaper. But that site is a maze, with products hidden on sites within sites.