Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Steve Maleski

Saber

Saw this on FB this morning..

I checked with Mark at the Fairbanks Museum/Eye on the Sky. This is current and accurate. So send some wishes if you can! J

For friends and fans of Steve Maleski, the Eye on the Sky voice at Fairbanks Museum for so long, he could use your help right now. He is at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in an isolation unit being treated for acute leukemia. He's in a pressure treated chamber. He said it's like living in a space ship. The chemo and the isolation are wearing on him. It's pretty miserable. If you know him or if you have heard his weather forecasts all these years, you could send a card wishing him well, or saying you appreciated him as a meteorologist, which he has always been so serious about. It would mean a lot, break the monotony of his days, and lift his spirits, which is important right now.

The address is:

Steve Maleski
Room 101
Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
1 Medical Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756

Saw this on FB this morning..

I checked with Mark at the Fairbanks Museum/Eye on the Sky. This is current and accurate. So send some wishes if you can! J

For friends and fans of Steve Maleski, the Eye on the Sky voice at Fairbanks Museum for so long, he could use your help right now. He is at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in an isolation unit being treated for acute leukemia. He's in a pressure treated chamber. He said it's like living in a space ship. The chemo and the isolation are wearing on him. It's pretty miserable. If you know him or if you have heard his weather forecasts all these years, you could send a card wishing him well, or saying you appreciated him as a meteorologist, which he has always been so serious about. It would mean a lot, break the monotony of his days, and lift his spirits, which is important right now.

The address is:

Steve Maleski
Room 101
Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
1 Medical Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Saber/J,

Thanks for posting.  I have met Steve a few times, and I believe he went to Lyndon as well.  Steve's partner at the Fairbanks Museum, Mark Breen, and I graduated from Lyndon the same year (many moons ago...).  

Will do my best to get a card out to him.  Appreciate you sharing this info with us.

--Turtle