• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Serious post, looking for old moderator/poster Rob 22/ Rib.

Heisy

I just posted a reply in the Mid-Atlantic Jan thread which was about Met. school and it made me think about Rob 22/Rib since I went to college with him. 

He had some health issues (not sure what they were exactly, but I don't think they were life threatening). Does anyone have ANY information on him or know anyone who might? There was a poster by the name of Bill that he used to room with back in those days. I don't remember Bill's forum name, but I believe it "looked" something like BxB etc. or something. I have his old AIM screen name, but he is never on there anymore. 

I miss talking to the guy, it has been close to 6-7+ years. I think the last time I remember talking to him was during the 2009-10 winter. 

Thanks in advance. I truly hope he is still with us. He was such a huge wx nut that it doesn't make sense to me that he doesn't post here anymore, unless he posts under a new name and wants to remain anonymous of course. 

10 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

I just posted a reply in the Mid-Atlantic Jan thread which was about Met. school and it made me think about Rob 22/Rib since I went to college with him. 

He had some health issues (not sure what they were exactly, but I don't think they were life threatening). Does anyone have ANY information on him or know anyone who might? There was a poster by the name of Bill that he used to room with back in those days. I don't remember Bill's forum name, but I believe it "looked" something like BxB etc. or something. I have his old AIM screen name, but he is never on there anymore. 

I miss talking to the guy, it has been close to 6-7+ years. I think the last time I remember talking to him was during the 2009-10 winter. 

Thanks in advance. I truly hope he is still with us. He was such a huge wx nut that it doesn't make sense to me that he doesn't post here anymore, unless he posts under a new name and wants to remain anonymous of course. 

Remember him as well...

try posting this in PhillyWx forum as a lot of folks have migrated to that site over the years!

Good luck!

Archived