• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Weather models for iOS devices

Weather 360º

Weather 360º currently offers the 4km NAM, 40km NAM & GFS and will be releasing RAP v2 and ECMWF / ECMWF ENS Products very soon. Follow @Weather_360 on Twitter for the latest on updates. In Weather 360º we display the models in a completely interactive way giving the user full control over the background map, overlay opacity, speed and zoom levels. for years I struggled with viewing models on my mobile device on websites, in Weather 360º you can control the entire interface with 1 finger.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weather-360o/id642097849?mt=8&uo=4post-9492-0-86439700-1371348464_thumb.jp

Question about the in-app model purchases.  If you purchase these, is it for one time use or is it once you purchase them, you can view whenever and updated model runs?

One time charge, they are yours forever after the initial fee as well any new parameters added to the models you have purchased.

One time charge, they are yours forever after the initial fee as well any new parameters added to the models you have purchased.

That's awesome!  

I purchased the app a few hours ago and started the free trial for the models and I am incredibly impressed!  Can't wait for more parameters to be added on.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived