• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

bluewave

I like to consider myself a trendsetter & have been following Wipneus's exponential trend for a few years with gratifying results. I like 2015 +/- 2 yrs.

Don't recall the name of the US Admiral who recently postulated 2022 as a date for the first ice free month, but, since he's privy to lots of classified information I wouldn't dismiss him out of hand.

Edit - It was Rear Admiral Jonathan White, oceanographer of the U.S. Navy & his prediction was for 2023

Terry

piomas-trnd6.png?attachauth=ANoY7coscRi8

• 3 weeks later...

I like to consider myself a trendsetter & have been following Wipneus's exponential trend for a few years with gratifying results. I like 2015 +/- 2 yrs.

Don't recall the name of the US Admiral who recently postulated 2022 as a date for the first ice free month, but, since he's privy to lots of classified information I wouldn't dismiss him out of hand.

Edit - It was Rear Admiral Jonathan White, oceanographer of the U.S. Navy & his prediction was for 2023

Terry

I think the melt out will between the admirals and your prediction Terry. I'm guessing its "ice free" by 2019

piomas-trnd6.png?attachauth=ANoY7coscRi8

Archived