• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Minnesota State Fair Aug 23 - Sept 3rd Forecast

Minnesota Meso

I don't really expect a lot of responses to this, but this is a large outdoor target. If anyone would like to throw their forecast out there it would be fun to see. I am leaning towards high temps above normal, (normal is about 78°) with near normal lows, (near 60°). Even if we get into a more zonal to NW flow I'm looking at the temps that are forecast in the source region being above normal. I will try and nail my forecast down by Sunday as I have that day off. Takers anyone??

I would lean towards above normal highs and lows. Rainfall between 2-3" during the 12 day period. On average it rains about 3 to 4 days during the fair's 12 day run. The wettest fair was in 1977 with 9.48 inches, and the driest fair was 2003 with only .02 inch of rain.

I would lean towards above normal highs and lows. Rainfall between 2-3" during the 12 day period. On average it rains about 3 to 4 days during the fair's 12 day run. The wettest fair was in 1977 with 9.48 inches, and the driest fair was 2003 with only .02 inch of rain.

I went blow torch warm for the 1st 3 days, Sunday looks cool because of rain...after that equal chances of below normal temps to slightly above...hard to say at this time what will happen with trough's and ridges

My forecast can be seen on the Minnesota forecaster site.

http://www.minnesotaforecaster.com/

I am known there as Randyinchamplin

seems like WCCO and KMSP and maybe the Star-trib site (aka Paul Douglas and Weather Nation) are on my side

Archived