Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Indiana: The Race For NOT The Hottest Summer(s) On Record

Chicago WX

No problem.

When you only have three days with max temps below 90º in one month...yeah, brutal. Though HUF does seem to be the Sierra Desert of central Indiana...

I would have to agree with you on that one. We have a dome down here that resists all precip lol. Where i work has no A/C and i work nights and it was just insane hot, even to try to go outside and cool down was impossible. Quick Q tho...does that link tell me how it is compared to other years?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to agree with you on that one. We have a dome down here that resists all precip lol. Where i work has no A/C and i work nights and it was just insane hot, even to try to go outside and cool down was impossible. Quick Q tho...does that link tell me how it is compared to other years?

No it doesn't. You'd have to do a lot of homework via NCDC to figure out how this summer compared to others at HUF.

Here's a link: http://www7.ncdc.noaa.gov/IPS/

Click "Climatological Data", then Indiana, and then do it month by month, year by year, to find out HUF's monthly average temps. Like I said, a lot of work.

Archived