• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hourly Precipitation Model Output

Capt. Adam

Hello, hoping someone can help me find model output graphics that I used quite often last winter, but now can't seem to find them. I thought it was linked somewhere from the easternwx portal site. The output was for multiple models as I recall, allowing the user to select NAM, GFS and I think WRF. On the left side of the page the user could select a state, and then an available station within that state, with typically 2-4 sites available per state. The main output would then be a bar chart showing hourly precipitation along with precipitation type, rain (green), frozen (blue) or mixed (pink). Anyone else recall this and have a link to it if still operational?

Thanks!

Hello, hoping someone can help me find model output graphics that I used quite often last winter, but now can't seem to find them. I thought it was linked somewhere from the easternwx portal site. The output was for multiple models as I recall, allowing the user to select NAM, GFS and I think WRF. On the left side of the page the user could select a state, and then an available station within that state, with typically 2-4 sites available per state. The main output would then be a bar chart showing hourly precipitation along with precipitation type, rain (green), frozen (blue) or mixed (pink). Anyone else recall this and have a link to it if still operational?

Thanks!

Well, this site is incredible, have the answer already -

www.coolwx.com and the link is the Hourly Model Forecasts, 2nd row, right hand column.

Archived