• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Wxcaster txt Output

Blizzard-on-GFS

Hey everyone, does someone have a link for this? I used to know of a page that put out the output for the GFS, NAM, and RUC that showed the ratios, precip, winds etc in txt and not meteograms.

Moderators: Feel free to delete this if this in the wrong place... otherwise this thread could be used for soundings of various cities for the upcoming snowstorm.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, does someone have a link for this? I used to know of a page that put out the output for the GFS, NAM, and RUC that showed the ratios, precip, winds etc in txt and not meteograms.

Moderators: Feel free to delete this if this in the wrong place... otherwise this thread could be used for soundings of various cities for the upcoming snowstorm.

Thanks.

Hello! You can find these from wxcaster site:

http://www.wxcaster.com/weather.php3 - click on Model Forecast Charts. Look about 3/4 of the way down the page for Model Extraction Text Page and the Model Extraction Text Page for 0.5 degree GFS.

Is that what you were looking for? I'm not sure, since you indicated you were looking for the wxcaster page - if you ever lose these links you can just go to wxcaster.com or google "wxcaster text."

You can also find a good model text extraction output from the Texas A&M Weather Interface.

Let me know if you were looking for something different!

PS: Bonus Link: You may also be interested in Meteogram Generator from the Bufkit Warehouse (IEM) site.

Archived