• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Shallow 6.2 Quake KYRGYZSTAN

Sounds like greater epicenter is strongly populated.

Preliminary causality estimates do not look good.

“UPDATE 20:19 : WAPMERR a theoretical damage calculation engine has just reported some cruel numbers (which we truly hope will not become true) : ESTIMATE OF HUMAN LOSSES : Injured Exp. min/max: 1000/15000 ; Fatalities Exp. min/max: 500/8000 UPDATE 20:14 : Strong shaking expected in the following cities : Oltiariq 26,000 people, Khaydarkan 12,000 people UPDATE 20:13 : Let us really hope that some early earthquake parameters are reported too strong, because the current looks to be extremely dangerous. UPDATE 20:11 : The greater epicenter area is very populated. UPDATE 20:09 : We fear for at least some serious damage iff the preliminary location of the epicenter would be confirmed. UPDATE 20:06 : As the earthquake occurred at 01:35 , we are almost sure that electricity will be off and it will take a couple of hours before SAR (Search and Rescue forces) will be detached on the scene. UPDATE : All seismological institutes are reporting a Magnitude of 6.2, but the shallow depth of only 10 km is our main concern.”

Read more about EXTREMELY dangerous VERY STRONG earthquake in Kyrgyzstan on:

http://earthquake-re...campaign=share

The amount of natural disasters hitting populated areas is really concerning this year. I don't think it's un-ordinary the amount of severe storms, earthquakes, fires, floods, ect... but the locations are just terrible.

It's what happen as the Human population keeps booming..

“MPORTANT UPDATE 02:01 : Earthquake-Report.com has just received a Felt Report with a testimony from Margelan City in the Fergana Valley. It was MMI VI indicated (strong shaking). Hi all, i just talked to my family in Fergana Province, Margilan City. They have said that it had suddenly started shaking around 12…My brother, his wife and their baby were in the bed, and the bed start shaking so strong that they couldn’t get off and walk outside. They were describing that the house was moving from one side to another…they heard lots cracking sound..I think it’s a concrete foundation of the house. They said that it has lasted for 7-10 minutes. Our home phone number is very similar to EMS, so people were dialing our number by mistake asking for help..they said they rec’d a lot of phone calls, and directed them to EMS of the city. Thanks god everybody in my family is safe. Beck (Margelan City is approx. 40 km from the epicenter : ER)”

Read more about Extremely dangerous very strong earthquake in the Kyrgyzstan / Uzbekistan border area on:

http://earthquake-re...campaign=share

Archived