• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Clipper Snowfall Totals

Lee

Snow began accumulating here about an hour and a half ago and has mounted up to an inch thus far. Many sections of the County has more as the earlier bath that went through around 6 a.m deposited more especially the eastern sections of the County.

The snow has become lighter over the past half hour.

Here's a cam shot from Wise,VA:

http://www.mcs.uvawise.edu/webcam/

Snow began accumulating here about an hour and a half ago and has mounted up to an inch thus far. Many sections of the County has more as the earlier bath that went through around 6 a.m deposited more especially the eastern sections of the County.

The snow has become lighter over the past half hour.

Here's a cam shot from Wise,VA:

http://www.mcs.uvawise.edu/webcam/

Good stuff....congrats! Looks like the mountains are really going to clean up this week

Good stuff....congrats! Looks like the mountains are really going to clean up this week

Thanks man! Yeah, just wish the system was tracking a tad furthet south as that steady heavier band looks to be going just to my NE. Wise appears to be inline for a pretty good dumping from the clipper itself let alone the upslope they always do good with. I've wished many times I had pitched my Tent up there! lol.

Thanks man! Yeah, just wish the system was tracking a tad furthet south as that steady heavier band looks to be going just to my NE. Wise appears to be inline for a pretty good dumping from the clipper itself let alone the upslope they always do good with. I've wished many times I had pitched my Tent up there! lol.

Yeah heavy stuff over Clintwood for awhile

Archived