• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Another weather geek just joined this forum

ICEAGE NOW

Hello everyone, I thought I would joined this forum, seem's more interesting than the Accuweather forum, seem's there's more weather wise people here.

I've been interested in weather most of my 48 years, wanted to become a Met. , but was never great at math.

I've lived in the western piedmont of N.C. all my life, so I've seen my share of weather here.

I'm interested in the new Ice Age coming or will come, I'm reading a book right now titled "Frozen Britain", How The Big Freeze Of 2010 Is The Beginning Of Britain's New Ice Age".

Also, there is a new movie coming out 2011 titled " ICE ", it's like the other movie " The Day After Tomarrow"., about a new Ice Age starting on the earth.

Seeing all of the cold and snow in the UK so early, it makes you wonder if a new ice age hasn't already started .

Welcome aboard!

It'll help us a lot when you're reporting local observations if you update your profile to include your location.

Yep, there's a ton of 'weatherwise' members throughout the forum, and we're kinda partial to our own Pro Mets and extremely knowledgeable weather experts here in the Southeast Region.

Archived