• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tags - Dendrite, Ian, Will

BayBreeze

brian, you have your sheepskin and apparently did quite well in a forecasting contest if i remember right. why are you not dual tagged like a couple of us were at ern? yours should be black and red. wear your accomplishments proudly. and ian. in my mind, he should be black and orange. are admins not eligible for dual tags due to software issues or do you just choose one or the other.

is there a pink one available for will? you know long ago he wanted one in the worst way.

/micromanaging

<br />brian, you have your sheepskin and apparently did quite well in a forecasting contest if i remember right.  why are you not dual tagged like a couple of us were at ern?  yours should be black and red.  wear your accomplishments proudly.  and ian.  in my mind, he should be black and orange.  are admins not eligible for dual tags due to software issues or do you just choose one or the other.  <br /><br />is there a pink one available for will?  you know long ago he wanted one in the worst way.  <br /><br />/micromanaging<br />
<br /><br /><br />

yes, i need this pink tag

i think we've sorta just assumed admin overrides everything else.. you have to make a seperate group for the different tag (unless there is something i dont know about), so it's kinda a pain if there are only one of us in each cat.

i think we've sorta just assumed admin overrides everything else.. you have to make a seperate group for the different tag (unless there is something i dont know about), so it's kinda a pain if there are only one of us in each cat.

you could give someone else a pink tag. will gets to name who that person is. as to the admin thing, certainly up to you guys.

Archived