• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fairies Cause Global Warming

WeatherRusty

I think fairies are the major cause of global warming and all it's consequential effects, if any. I know scientific minds are not likely to agree with me, but what do they know? It is to early in the investigation of climate change to claim we understand enough about such a complex system as the Earth's climate to make even broad predictions of what the future holds. How can we be certain that galactic cosmic rays are not raining down on Earth like the sparkles from the waving of a magic wand?

I've heard these things can influence global cloud amount thereby altering the Earth's albedo.

These scientists say intrinsic solar variation is insufficient to account for the amount of warming that has been going on the past few decades. They claim internal variables such as the ENSO, PDO etc. can not account for the longer term warming trend. They claim increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases, predominantly CO2, impose a forcing which exceeds the warming influence of these natural factors by a large and significant degree. I don't believe it! After all, they use computer modeling to arrive at the different proportions of influence attributable to each potential warming agent. How ridiculous.

What's the problem anyway? How can we be certain that the globe is warming at all? I heard it was warmer back in the 1930's for goodness sake. We certainly can not claim warming, if any, will continue into future decades. I mean, we can't even predict the weather accurately two weeks into the future. Even if it does continue to warm, what can we hope to do about it? Climate always changes, we will just have to adapt like all that came before us have succeeded in doing. Everything is going to be alright, trust me. A fairy told me so!

Didn't you notice....

The sun has been driving Global Warming/Cooling Cycles for 4.5 Billion Years.

20 years ago it shut off.

It doesn't exist anymore.

If you look at that spot in the sky that used to be the sun.

Well, it is actually an imposter that no longer has warming/cooling cycles.

Actually... it is just a low power florescent light that NASA is shining from a rocket... just so people won't miss the "real" sun.:sun:

Didn't you notice....

Actually... it is just a low power florescent light that NASA is shining from a rocket... just so people won't miss the "real" sun.:sun:

Ergo nothing else could possibly affect climate.

Didn't you notice....

Fifteen million years ago global temperature was likely 3C-5C warmer than today. Twenty thousand years ago global temperature was about 6C colder than today. That's a range of change which far, far exceeds any conceivable change due to intrinsic output of the Sun. Factors other than the Sun obviously play a very large role in determining Earth's surface temperature

Fifteen million years ago global temperature was likely 3C-5C warmer than today. Twenty thousand years ago global temperature was about 6C colder than today. That's a range of change which far, far exceeds any conceivable change due to intrinsic output of the Sun. Factors other than the Sun obviously play a very large role in determining Earth's surface temperature

Just 1000yrs ago, Sea levels were higher, and the earth was warmer.....that was all solar. Yet todays max cannot be responsible for todays warming?

The sun has been criminally underestimated...this is going to bite us in the ass.

Archived