• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thundersnow!?

Reed Stough

It has been very interesting to see and hear of the reports of Thundersnow during the winterstorms of late. I know this is not an uncommon event, but could this be a sign of what the severe weather season will be like with explosive development of systems.

I am probably really stretching it here, but it seems like something to watch and see if it relates in some way.

It has been very interesting to see and hear of the reports of Thundersnow during the winterstorms of late. I know this is not an uncommon event, but could this be a sign of what the severe weather season will be like with explosive development of systems.

I am probably really stretching it here, but it seems like something to watch and see if it relates in some way.

There is no correlation to TSSN in winter storms and how severe season in the spring will be...yes you are stretching it.

Yes there have been alot of EC systems that have been strong but this past storm in the midwest was really our first cutter all winter since MSP got it early on.

Archived