• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Paid Maps

burgertime

Some of us have access to paid maps, if you have questions we can answer them here.

To start I use StormVista maps from stormvistawxmodels.com. They generally run a few minutes faster per panel on the GFS then the NCEP site.

For the good package it's only 30 bucks a month...which isn't that bad really for what you get. However you are mainly paying for the Euro, you don't get the Euro ensembles, CMC, JMA or UKMET. You get access to GFS, GFS ENS, NAM, SREF, EURO OP CMC ENS, and their special WRF (which does OK but always under plays the QPF). It also has snowfall maps for the NAM and GFS.

Some of us have access to paid maps, if you have questions we can answer them here.

To start I use StormVista maps from stormvistawxmodels.com. They generally run a few minutes faster per panel on the GFS then the NCEP site.

For the good package it's only 30 bucks a month...which isn't that bad really for what you get. However you are mainly paying for the Euro, you don't get the Euro ensembles, CMC, JMA or UKMET. You get access to GFS, GFS ENS, NAM, SREF, EURO OP CMC ENS, and their special WRF (which does OK but always under plays the QPF). It also has snowfall maps for the NAM and GFS.

I have the same package.

Archived