I drive by Zealand Campground every day on my to work. There are multiple trail heads from this campground that are very popular. Today there were a lot of cars parked at the gate and the thought that popped into my head was "Church"
I always start my night with 2 benadryl...I debated taking more, but I may not get up for work, so I crossed my fingers that doubling the amount of everything else I take would work...fail...very fitting way to spend my final day of 2020...feeling like death
Ugh, I hate insomnia...2hrs of sleep, and I've been wide awake since 130am. I tried taking an extra dose of my melatonin and my CBD with camomile and tryptophan, no joy...
I kinda feel responsible for the crap winter last year, and this year...I spent the previous years reading Alex's posts and being amazed by his pics. I make the move up here, and BLAM, instantaneous regression!
Bretton Woods was furiously making snow yesterday at the base. Me thinks they want to make sure there is something left to build on after this storm passes
Way past lancaster, it literally is out in the middle of no where...but there is a gorgeous pond in Stark that is amazing to swim in, in the summer, and not very crowded because it is such a drive from everything