Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Might as well be. Sixers seem to like the Clippers.
  2. JB and DT probably soon will be going snow crazy!
  3. Yeah I was just impress to see them even though they don't pan out this run. Haven't had any of that activity in a while.
  4. AWESOME Thanks! I may pull the plug on a trip there!
  5. AGREE! Let's do it an early winter and then a superstorm in March!
  6. And I am not an ensemble guy so that is something I don't look for.
  7. Terrible. I really hope this is it for the "Trust the Process" era.
  8. I hope the Clipper comes in soon. Oh, it did already by 26.
  9. I figured it would. Hope we can keep the cold in place for the 2 part of December.
×
×
  • Create New...