Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Baltimore takes 2 from Boston Huge and now the Red Sox are tied in the WC.
  2. WOW...North Dakota. Hazen, North Dakota hits record 100 degrees on Sept. 28 - The Washington Post
  3. Thanks yeah you guys didn't this year, I hope you turn it around next year.
  4. It is over Braves magic number is 1. I can't see them losing 5 games.
  5. Who was the problem last night 2 runs our offense stinks right now at the worst time to stink. Time to play golf.
  6. Yeah the Phillies have not been there since 2012, I believe.
  7. Gotcha....Well I need a miracle for the Phillies.
  8. WOW Didn't know that and then lost 20 in a row?
  9. Yep you got that right, long long season no doubt.
  10. It has got to be wrong. EC will be right today.
×
×
  • Create New...