Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Man it is just going to feel good to watch and put snow in the book
  2. The Majestic city of Maytown likely to get T-storms tomorrow night into Friday.
  3. Good stuff Lebanon County on the verge of Winter Storm Watch
  4. Only leaving at 11:42am If this things come in before that cancellation!
  5. Good stuff not the monster but not bad you guys will be getting in a couple of weeks but a teaser
  6. It probably won't LOL but I hope you guys get one or 2 that week I can always look at pics
  7. Thanks yep looking good a few days of winter before the dry and cold set in.
  8. That was weird like Eastern I thought maybe I was banned
×
×
  • Create New...