Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Looking forward to tomorrow first. I hope all people can work from home to stay safe.
  2. Yeah CTP thinking sleet but I agree the warm nose will play a big factor. Thanks man.
  3. What are you thinking? Snow quickly changing to sleet heavy at times?
  4. Yeah I do I love winter weather that’s what this is.
  5. My 2 kids are living down there. They better buckle up!
  6. The ensembles being the 13th is pretty far out will be interesting to see.
  7. Mines out! I am on a level high excitement mode.
  8. WOW major green on the snowfall map. I can't copy and paste it any longer
  9. That would be great to get a fresh layer and then a packing sleet bomb
  10. Tough one wish I was close to you I would help for sure. Hang in there the next 15 days. I know I have been calling for winter to show up in these parts for a couple of years, just take it slow and do as you can.
  11. GFS and Euro ensembles look great the next 15 days!
×
×
  • Create New...