Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Yep the end tonight for the Sixers. If they win that's fine we just will watch another terrible game 7.
  2. That’s pretty unbelievable I hung at 74 20 mins from MDT.
  3. OMG that is a classic one him and Iverson who beat the Lakers in game 1 that was a classic game!
  4. I think the Sixers are done in 6 or I hope so. I don't want to watch another game like last night for a game 7.
  5. 51 already it is going to be a great spring day.
  6. This is a total (not) unbelievable performance
  7. Nice! Another memorial day snowstorm brewing!
  8. I was thinking the same way last night we match up better with the Bucks than the Celtics.
  9. Yep unbelievable. But they did win. What a game!
×
×
  • Create New...