Jump to content

Ericjcrash

Members
  • Posts

    5,529
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ericjcrash

  1. Pretty wintry 4 days setting up here without any week long model watching as it's definitely no blockbuster (outside of the weenie Canadian run last night). Also you can already see the GFS ticked NW for Sunday, shocker.
  2. Remember it being hard to plow, basically pushing billions of ball bearings.
  3. Had two 6" sleetstorms in Queens in 07. Pretty epic actually.
  4. I'm in Amsterdam though, further south will warm faster.
  5. ALB going .5-75" QPF frozen here... RGEM (most other guidance too) painting quite the wintry picture.
  6. Yeah nothing crazy, just been trending colder and colder. We'll see, better than knowing 100% rain as theres something to follow.
  7. Really looking like a decent icestorm possible for me and those North and East Friday night/Saturday...
  8. Icing continues to be a big concern this weekend, hopefully ends up as more sleet than zr.
  9. Icing potential is pretty decent for the weekend(C/ENY)~.50" liquid with subfreezing surface on a lot of guidance
  10. Canadian is interesting for the 3rd. GFS and Euro have storms well but wayS and E. You know it'll trend NW as we go on.
  11. Hour 114 euro has a 1031 high over the dacks. Interesting
  12. Yeah I expect more flooding, not 10" of snow on a frontal passage
  13. Snowing lightly after some may weather for the past 24 hours.
  14. Congrats on the white Christmas guys... technically had one here as there was an inch or two left this morning. I've never seen a foot of snow vaporize so quickly even at the coast. Now down to the upper 30s hoping for some mood flakes later.
  15. I don't know, I can't begin this clean up
  16. Just given the light nature of the snow considering the ~30" depth I'd confidently say there was 36" here. That weenie band set up shop(still at least an inch an hour) and just sat here. Wish I had a yard stick. Absolutely epic storm and I can only imagine what BGM looks like. Snow growth wasn't ideal until 2 am as well so could've been better.
  17. Silly here. Band just gets better and better... bgm band is an all timer
  18. Deform of the century setting up here
  19. They've been under the bands to end all bands all night. Anything less than 30" I'd be shocked
×
×
  • Create New...