Jump to content

AMDEW80

Members
  • Posts

    107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AMDEW80

  1. yea today has been brutal for me as well... sitting watching the snow line 30 miles east of me All day. Hope to get into the action later as the models are showing...but I'm starting to have my doubts. Pumped for everyone else getting in on the action!
  2. The radar looks beautiful around the Harrisburg area and east, enjoy. I have been sitting outside the western edge all day. Hopefully will get back into the snow at some point.
  3. If you wanted me to guess... it’s day drinking imagine day two and three of this event!
  4. Was thinking looking at the forecast... what has fallen here and hopefully what is to come, is straight fluff, 25 mph gusts tomorrow into Tuesday could be interesting...in a good way
  5. just hit 3 inches with the heaviest snow of the day falling. 21 degrees.
  6. Just got bumped up to a WSW from WWA in Tioga county. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
  7. nice, close by... I'm between wellsboro and ansonia.
  8. I have lived here (tioga) for a little over 4 years and I know I have never seen that much modeled imby!
  9. NWS low/probable/high with percentages for central pa
  10. Just got bumped to a Winter Storm Warning in Tioga County Tioga- Including the cities of Mansfield and Wellsboro 1200 PM EST Tue Dec 15 2020 ...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON WEDNESDAY TO 10 AM EST THURSDAY... * WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 8 to 13 inches. * WHERE...Tioga County. * WHEN...From noon Wednesday to 10 AM EST Thursday. * IMPACTS...Heavy snow may make for very difficult to impossible travel conditions, particularly for the Wednesday evening commute through Wednesday night. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snowfall rates of up to 2 inches per hour are expected late Wednesday and Wednesday night.
×
×
  • Create New...