• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Hurricane Documentary DVD set (Charley, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne)

stormitecture

HurricaneSalesPosterST.jpg

Both DVDs for $10 shipped (via US Postal Priority Mail). These are some of the best Hurricane DVDs you can get. Add $2 for the Director's Cut edition of the Hurricane Charley which adds non-bleeped language, more DVD options, include the full uncut Jim Edds' footage of the sign as it is being demolished (which you only get a few seconds of on most TV shows) and the full radar animation of the hurricane making landfall.

Review: Originally Posted by Bill Hark (Richmond, TX)

Weathervine's Hurricane Charley is amazing.
Review: Originally Posted by Amos Magliocco (Denton, TX);

Weathervine's “Hurricane Charley: Punta Gorda, Florida” DVD is really two documentaries for the price of one. It is both an unmatched look at this intense and damaging daytime hurricane, landing as a category 4 and exhaustively recorded by a crew of seven chasers, and also the most fascinating expose on hurricane chasing yet produced. Because so many cameras contribute to the documentary, Charley’s wrath never escapes the camera, and neither do the actions, fears, and wonder of the chasers involved. This multiple point-of-view develops several storylines and means that every moment is dramatic

Great Gift (stocking stuffer)

$10 for the 2 DVD set
$12 for the 2 DVD set upgrade to Charley Director's Cut

You can buy with a credit card, paypal:
I also will accept Money Orders from the US Post Office, but PM me first.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have a preview video you can post here?

destruction would be good.

nothing specific, no. But if you've watched TWC, Discovery, National Geographic, you've seen quite a few clips from the video. I think there are a few clips from Youtube with the footage. Nothing directly from the DVD (per agreement of the parties involved).

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgive me, but I do not see a link in which to purchase the video. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you.

PM is fine for now. I changed my websites around so my store link is not up-to-date ($12/$14 reg/dir.cut still shown). I'll double check if I have an order link with the correct price.

Archived