• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
No Thaws in sight

Mikehobbyst

It looks like the cold stays around for quite awhile for the tristate area. GFS and ECMWF show Siberian express from 1/22 to the close of the month with zero lows and teen highs potentially. The next several weeks look like regular cold followed by severe cold. Who knows if we get another KU storm in about 7 days. Big ??? Signal looks good to me, before we reload with the Siberian airmass and maybe anothert KU when the Siberian air retreats way down the long range. Patten looks amazing for snow and cold continuing for many more weeks ahead. Historic winter, no other way to say it. I am very happy with the ECMWF and GFS long range prospects for severe winter barrage and threats. Mets please comment.

I do a weather forecast every night for campus up here in NH... I quote "We're going to start seeing some Colder highs/lows on some days over the next week... So if you were thinking "I have no social life, but I will when it gets warmer"... I got news... You won't have a social life until the first Republican Presidential debate... That's this April... "

Archived