• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Audio Webcast Show - Philadelphia Area

ezweather

Okay, just about done for the night. Just got done doing a lengthy audio blog on this major event. So the evening audio webcast is now on the site. I will likely load the outdoor videos in a bit, so check on my site later tonight for that.

So, I welcome everyone to come over and check it out. You can step through video to see certain parts that may interest, especially GREarth.

Alrighty, be safe out there. This has been an amazing storm for portions of the Eastern US.

******************************************************************************************************************

Hi Folks,

A bit slow in getting these videos uploaded to the site.. Anyway, getting things goin again.

The storm continues to really deepend. Impressive radar returns over portions eastern VA, MD, NJ and up into southeastern New England. Blizzard warnings now cover eastern sections of NJ. Total snowfall totals expected to be at least a foot in and around Philly and up to 18 inches closer to the coast. Usually it would be the opposite, but for this storm this is the case.

I've added two new videos.. Outdoor video (3:00pm) and another audio blog (3:30pm) update. Definitely will be out again shortly to film more of the elments of this storm.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hi Folks,

I was supposed to upload this video to the site, but the post processing took longer to get to the website. Hopefully, this will quicker as the day goes on.

Back with my morning update on this Major Winter Storm that is impacting portions of the Mid-Atlantic. Numerous Winter Storm and Blizzard warnings are in effect. The storm is just intensifying southeast of North Carolina. Storm is expected to track right up along the coast. Snowfall totals near the storm will range from 12 to 24 inches with isolated higher amounts. Looks like those higher amounts will be from central NJ northeast into New York City and a bit up the coast from there. Also, thundersnow is possible later this afternoon into the evening, which is when the storm will really deepen. That would mean, snowfall rates of 1 to 3 inches in an hours time. Also, aviation impact will be high from PHL, NYC, BOS. Probably lots of flights will be canceled, which will be a big impact for folks trying to get back home. Driving conditions will be very poor later this afternoon into Monday.

So, thats just some of the quick things I wanted to type up at this hour.

To access the videos, head over to www.ezweather.com. Click on the Broadcast tab to see the video.

Be safe out there.

Another great source of information on this storm and its a great package is from HPC. This will provide a great summary on this storm and snowfall totals.

http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/nfdscc1.html

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hi Everyone,

Post processing took longer to upload this video.. Hopefully, I'll file these videos up to my website faster on Sunday.

Obviously, it has been an amazing week with how this storm will unfold. I will do some special webcasting on this storm, so hopefully you can check it out. This is the 12:30am update on the storm. Definitely used a variety of weather data to present such as GREarth, WeatherTap with radar views and NWS information that you might find useful. The audio blog is a bit long, but you can step through it. My goal is to periodically update as this storm develops with audio blogs and outdoor shots. Should be a wild day tomorrow.

To access the videos, head over to www.ezweather.com. Click on the Broadcast tab to see the video.

Be safe out there.

Another great source of information on this storm and its a great package is from HPC. This will provide a great summary on this storm and snowfall totals.

http://www.hpc.ncep....ns/nfdscc1.html

Archived