• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
A key to everything really, natural Earth weather, long range forecasts

I would do this manually but it might take a lot of time. 

The idea is, plot every of the 9 planets and Moon everywhere in the 360 degree sky. Also, Look at them in angles. Example: Jupiter 14 degrees Virgo, Mercury 47 degrees apart, then 48 degrees apart etc. What is the Earth pattern? For 4 planets and the moon you have a lot of data versus the 365 day year. Then you could even run them ahead, +1, +10 days, +40 days. In the end you would have about a million data points total, and probably over a thousand for a give time. Example: July 18, 2018, mercury vs venus, mercury vs moon, moon vs venus, etc... also, +1 day 2 day 3, 4, 5. Once upon a time I plotted Jupiter and Saturn in the 12 astrological phases and found there was indeed a correlation to Earth 500mb pattern. It was pretty strong in the Winter time. So for July 18, 2019, you would have like 5,000 things combined for the single day. I think this could easily predict weather across the world with good accuracy, be a good gauge to compare to vs global warming etc. Energy companies trade millions of dollars in commodities daily based on weather assumptions of the future. You would be good with this research. If a computer programer wants to team up, we could make millions easily, and it would go ahead decades, centuries. etc, I also trade futures and commodities with much success. +6.5x practice trade in 8 months. just sitting here on a Saturday, so many ideas but really needing someone to pick up something. Reply or message me. 

Archived