• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Why won't my post replies (or updates) post?

Turtle

I'm really aggravated now...

I've been trying to update and post my reply to a post, and it just goes back to the AmWx main page, effectively wiping out my update!!!

What's up with this???

--Turtle  

I want to see if the same thing is happening here, or it's just the place I'm trying to post to...

Every time I try to paste something in, and try to preview the post, it just goes out to the main page.  

VERY AGGRAVATING!!!

--Turtle  

P.S.  This one DID post here when I replied, so it must be the thread I'm trying to post to.  I did manage to get part of my reply in, but it won't let me post the remainder.  AND it won't let me post another reply.  It's under the Weather Forecasts and Discussions thread, entitled "observational gaps".  

P.P.S.  OK this is ridiculous... I just deleted the post I managed to get in there, thinking that I could try to repost the whole thing under a new reply.  SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!!  NOW MY FIRST POST IS GONE, TOO!  Yeah, I managed to delete my previous post, but now I still can't get a new reply in there.  Is there a limit to how much I can post??  I have no graphics, but it is a rather long post.   PM me.  Thank you.

I think I have figured out the problem...

I won't let me post any "copy/post" information.  It just says "saved data" but nothing happens when I hit the "post" key.  Then, if I hit it again, it go back to the main www.americanwx.com page.  

When I type everything in, it posts.

Any ideas how to post pre-typed information, other than re-typing the entire post??

Thanks. 

--Turtle 

I have an idea...

Does this have anything to do with using Google Chrome?  If so, that really stinks. 

I did FINALLY post my message, but had to do it in 2 parts and ALL hand re-typed.  Luckily I saved my message on Word and looked back and forth at it.  What a royal pain!!!  

So, if this is the problem, I take it I need to post through IE??

Thanks. 

--Turtle  

Archived