• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
AccuWeather Models - Mobile

wxdudemike

Anyone know of an app (or plans for one) from AccuWeather that would allow you to easily scroll through their model images? I'm most concerned with the Euro of course since it is the most exclusive one there. I think it would be a great idea....Obviously would require signing into your existing accuweatherPRO account. Model images and a function for getting the text data would be awesome. Thoughts? Or maybe this app exists and I can't find it?

None that I know of - I was under the impression that they had something in development when I asked about it on a visit earlier this year, but I have yet to see anything. The whole accuweather pro site needs a revamp in my opinion - I LOVE their model images and 'the animator,' but it seems like the whole pro service has been neglected in recent years with the exception of the sign-up page.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt any kind of external site or app could embed the images, regardless of whether you're signed in, so I think the best bet would be to email them and request it.

Archived