• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Great Model Page, and Election Day Snows

UW-weather

Hi everyone! Anyone remember me? I'm back for the upcoming winter!

I also revamped my weather website and added a bunch of links to various computer models. I'm sifting through all of my favorites and adding them to the site. Check it out: www.midwestweather.org Any questions? models you would like to see, beside EURO? smiley-smile.png

From website: As some of you head out to the pole expect some snow and/or a mix. In northern Minnesota most of you will wake up to a fresh dusting of snow on grassy surfaces. The precipitation will then shift south and east into Wisconsin (a swing state...). Will weather affect the pole? With that said don't expect much of an impact on travel as everything will be light (a few bursts of heavier snow/rain are possible). Furthermore, ground temperatures are still well above freezing so the only accumulation will be on grassy areas. Total snow amounts will not be much up to 2" in northern Minnesota and an inch or so in northern Wisconsin. A piece of energy will then dive south and merge up to form a coastal storm for the eastern seaboard. Although latest models have the storm more out to sea, this is something the people are New Jersey and New York were fearful of.

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to another winter at americanwx!

What do you all think of the site? what should i add?

post-7560-0-85571700-1352173081_thumb.jp

Archived