• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Heavy rain in the LV today

Grothar

No Assanine. That's a better name for it.

Well if this happened down In SE PA, this would have had 150 posts by now for a two inch rain, especially if it was from a severe thunderstorm or was an all snow event. Give me a break guys, I called this at 11 this morning and now there is another thread started, Mt. Holly posted as separate statement on facebook about the 2-3 inch rainfall event with a total storm radar snapshot for the LV. Just because it was not in your backyard does mean it was not a significant event to other posters.

Well if this happened down In SE PA, this would have had 150 posts by now for a two inch rain, especially if it was from a severe thunderstorm or was an all snow event. Give me a break guys, I called this at 11 this morning and now there is another thread started, Mt. Holly posted as separate statement on facebook about the 2-3 inch rainfall event with a total storm radar snapshot for the LV. Just because it was not in your backyard does mean it was not a significant event to other posters.

Good point. Can't forget about you northern peeps. The rain was impressive today. I drove through some of it on my way back from NY today. Went from a bright overcast sky in N. Jerz to torrential rain in eastern PA, north of I-276.

Agreed, there was no mention of biblical downpours, or epic flooding... So I to side with groth on this one... Just saying.

But I am biased due to my regional proximity to Lehigh valley

Tuesday's 1.86 inches of rainfall set a record, according to the National Weather service. The previous record, 1.07 inches, was set in 1929.

Archived