• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
LowePro Supper Trekker AW II, BIG camera bag

stormitecture

I'm looking to sell one of two of my large expedition style camera bags. It is a LowePro Super Trekker II. Sticker price new was something like $400 or more. I have two and don't need the extra. It is big enough for camera gear, ham gear, clothing, etc. You can fit a ton of stuff in it. It is a back pack style but also can be zipped up for airport travel. It generally is rain resistant, although I think it could do with a little scotch guard spray to help. I used mine during Hurricane Issac in the back of the rental and it was fantastic to have everything organized. With fall and winter coming, this is a great way to travel with all your gear. If your big time with lots of zoom lenses and equipment, this will swallow it all. But even if you are traveling lighter, you can configure this to include your clothing and your cameras in one bag.

Note, the small side bag attached to the big bag is not included. The tripod bag is included. It is seen attached in the back on the other picture, kinda floppy as I didn't have a tripod in it during that picture.

Asking $150+shipping

Local folks, I can do cash or credit card (I have Square). Paypal (Credit card w/ or w/out membership in paypal) for shipped purchases.

post-86-0-29861300-1348856316_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-62054000-1348856334_thumb.jpg

Archived