• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Archived Weather Data - Hourly

fsu_wxgirl

I am looking for hourly weather observations (temperature, precipitation, wind speed, and humidity) for a specific time frame. Weather Underground has the data, but I have to go through manually and select the data then copy and paste the csv file. My first thought is to just write a vba macro in excel to import the data, but I wanted to check and see if anyone had any other ideas as to where I could pull from. Thanks in advance!

This has only the last three days obs, so it may not work depending upon your date range, but if you open this link in Internet Explorer (yuck, I know), you can right click anywhere in the table and take the "Export to Microsoft Excel" option. It will pull everything down into a spreadsheet, and you can slice and dice from there. Like I said, it's limited to the past three days, but does contain all the data elements you're after...

http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KPHL.html

Thanks, yeah that doesn't cover the date range that I'm looking for. I need to go back to last month. Thank you though!

This has only the last three days obs, so it may not work depending upon your date range, but if you open this link in Internet Explorer (yuck, I know), you can right click anywhere in the table and take the "Export to Microsoft Excel" option. It will pull everything down into a spreadsheet, and you can slice and dice from there. Like I said, it's limited to the past three days, but does contain all the data elements you're after...

http://w1.weather.go...story/KPHL.html

Archived