Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Websites

ezweather

Hi Folks,

I'm in the midst of setting up my webcast videos for a two week weather hazard forecsat for the US. So, I've been looking around for some decent weather graphics, especially the climate and model plots. Now, I have been fortunate to find some good stuff out there, but wanted to see if I missed other sites that might have what I'm looking for. So, I was wondering what other sites might have ensemble plots like 500mb anomalies, surface temperature anomaly plots, which I can't find and precipitation anomaly plots. Ideally for precipitation plots, I would like to have a 6 to 10 and 8 to 14 day period, just for that time that shows precip anomaly totals. The models would be GFS, GGEMS, and Euro.

I know over here we have that with Allen, but was curious what other sites have that as well.

Anyway, wanted to see if I missed any other sites that I missed...

Hi Folks,

I'm in the midst of setting up my webcast videos for a two week weather hazard forecsat for the US. So, I've been looking around for some decent weather graphics, especially the climate and model plots. Now, I have been fortunate to find some good stuff out there, but wanted to see if I missed other sites that might have what I'm looking for. So, I was wondering what other sites might have ensemble plots like 500mb anomalies, surface temperature anomaly plots, which I can't find and precipitation anomaly plots. Ideally for precipitation plots, I would like to have a 6 to 10 and 8 to 14 day period, just for that time that shows precip anomaly totals. The models would be GFS, GGEMS, and Euro.

I know over here we have that with Allen, but was curious what other sites have that as well.

Anyway, wanted to see if I missed any other sites that I missed...

InstantWeatherMaps (GFS, includes 500mb anomaly charts)

PSU eWall (500mb anomaly charts)

Ryan Maue (2m temp anomalies)

Archived